Are you looking to make a switch to healthier cooking but don’t want to give up indulging in your favorite fried snacks?
With an air fryer, you can make healthy versions of all the deep-fried dishes without sacrificing taste. They’re perfect if you’re just starting a ketovore or carnivore diet.
Plus, when armed with the right tools, a non toxic air fryer is safe and easy to use—no more worrying about hot frying pans or splattering oil!
Here are my top picks for the 8 best non-toxic air fryers that will help get your family off on the right foot for their healthier journey. Get ready for deliciousness like never before.
- What are the top 9 Non Toxic Air Fryers?
- 1. Big Boss Non Toxic Air Fryer
- 2. Nutrichef Non Toxic Air Fryer
- Nutrichef air frying overview:
- Nutrichef Air Fryer Pros & Cons
- Nutrichef air fryer pricing
- What Nutrichef reviewers are saying on Amazon about Nutrichef non-toxic air fryer
- Nutrichef Bottom Line
- 3. PowerXL Turbo Non Toxic Air Fryer
- 4. Homelabs 8-in-1 Non Toxic Air Fryer Oven
- 5. Oster Countertop Oven with Non Toxic Air Fryer
- 6. Ninja Foodi 8-qt. 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Non Toxic Air Fryer
- 7. Instant Pot Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer
- Instant Pot Vortex Plus Overview
- Instant Pot Vortex Plus Pros & Cons
- What Instant Pot Vortex Plus reviewers are saying on Amazon
- Instant Pot Vortex Plus Bottom Line
- 8. Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer Overview
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer Pros & Cons
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer Pricing
- What Cuisinart air fryer reviewers are saying on Amazon
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer Bottom Line
- Benefits of Air Fryers for Healthy, Non-Toxic Cooking
- The wrap – Best Non-Toxic Air Fryers
What are the top 9 Non Toxic Air Fryers?
Who doesn’t love a good deep-fried snack? But with deep-frying comes all those toxins from the oil and cookware. That’s why air fryers have risen in popularity – they offer the crunch and flavor of fried goodies without all of the toxins & guilt!
When shopping for an air fryer, you want one that is not just effective but also non-toxic. To help you make the best decision, here are the top 8 non-toxic air fryer options on the market today.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission, at no cost, if you purchase through a link.
1. Big Boss Non Toxic Air Fryer
Big Boss Overview:
This air fryer is recommended for its large size and non-toxic ceramic coating. It can hold up to 16 quarts and comes with accessories such as a baking tray and air fryer basket.
Pros and Cons – Big Boss Stainless Steel Air Fryer
Big Boss Pros:
- Huge capacity: The Big Boss Air Fryer has a 16-quart capacity, making it one of the largest air fryers on the market. This makes it a great option for cooking large meals or batches of food.
- Energy efficient: The stainless steel air fryer uses a combination of halogen heat, convection, and infrared technology to cook food quickly and evenly while using less energy than traditional ovens or fryers.
- Easy to clean: The Big Boss Air Fryer has a non-stick coating that makes it easy to clean after use.
Big Boss Cons:
- Large size: While the large capacity is a pro for some, it may be a con for those with limited counter or storage space.
- Limited temperature range: The temperature range for the Big Boss Air Fryer is 250 – 480°F, which may not be sufficient for some recipes that require higher or lower temperatures.
- Noisy operation: Some users have reported that the appliance can be quite loud when in use.
Big Boss Pricing
Pricing for the Big Boss non-toxic starts around $70
What reviewers are saying on Amazon about Big Boss air fryer
“I absolutely love this Airfryer. It is really convenient to use instead of the oven which requires pre-heating. The size is great for my family of four and the best part is, you can make two things at one time! The cleanup is easy.”
Big Boss Bottom Line:
Overall, the Big Boss Air Fryer offers a unique combination of features and technology that make it a good option for those looking for a large-capacity air fryer that can cook food quickly and efficiently.
However, the appliance may not suit everyone due to its large size, limited temperature range, and noisy operation.
2. Nutrichef Non Toxic Air Fryer
Nutrichef air frying overview:
The Nutrichef air fryer is made with a non-toxic stainless steel construction and comes with various accessories, such as a frying basket and baking tray. It has a medium-sized capacity of 5.3 quarts in a glass bowl and is very stylish for those wanting to display on countertops.
Nutrichef Air Fryer Pros & Cons
- Great for healthy meals in a hurry
- Teflon free air fryer
- Uses hot air circulation to cook food quickly & QUIETLY compared to traditional deep fryers
- Significantly reduces overall calorie intake compared to deep-frying
- Large in size, takes up a lot of counter space
- Bright light that can be distracting to some
Nutrichef air fryer pricing
Pricing starts at around $70 for the standard model.
What Nutrichef reviewers are saying on Amazon about Nutrichef non-toxic air fryer
“This product is very easy to use and much bigger than we expect, it will help us to be faster and healthier food. this weekend will be our first dinner with chef nutrí lol”
Nutrichef Bottom Line
Nutrichef nontoxic air fryer is easy to use, non-stick and cooks food at high temperatures quickly without toxic chemicals. But those who are sensitive to lights or want a smaller quick fry should consider other options.
3. PowerXL Turbo Non Toxic Air Fryer
PowerXL Turbo Overview
This air fryer is recommended for its versatility and non-toxic ceramic coating. It comes with accessories such as a baking pan and grill rack and has a capacity of 5.3 quarts.
PowerXL Turbo pros & cons
- Built-in fan to help circulate air thoroughly to heat food, which should help it become properly cooked inside with a nice crispy finish. Includes a wide temperature range that allows you to cook a variety of foods. Offers a wide temperature range.
- Multiple uses than many air fryers, including air frying, baking, roasting, broiling, steaming, grilling, and reheating
- 1500-watt oven reaches a temperature of 450 degrees – as hot as any convection cooking oven
- Pricier in its category but great for a large family
- This deep fryer has a separate motor that requires batteries to use the rotisserie function, which makes assembly and disassembly a little more complicated.
- Some metal components may wear out with time and continual usage, requiring replacement.
- Some report a burning plastic smell at the start of use, but dissipates over time
PowerXL Turbo air fryer pricing
Pricing starts around $80 for 4qt and $120 for 7qt on Amazon
What PowerXL Turbo air fryer reviewers are saying on Amazon
“So far I’ve used it 3-4 times but it’s a great air fryer. Simple to use, easy to clean especially if you use foil most times. I like the settings it has for fries, fish, meat etc. I definitely recommend it. It doesn’t take up a lot of space but I do store it away when I’m not using it”
PowerXL Turbo air fryer bottom line
Offers 4qt and 8qt for those wanting a specific size + offers more settings and options than many competitors. Although some may say it’s pricey.
4. Homelabs 8-in-1 Non Toxic Air Fryer Oven
Homelabs air fryer overview
This air fryer oven is recommended for its versatility and non-toxic stainless steel construction. It can be used for baking, roasting, and dehydrating in addition to air frying. It has a capacity of 16.9 quarts.
Pros and cons of the Homelabs 8-in-1 Air Fryer Oven
- Multifunctional: This air fryer oven has 8 functions, including baking, broiling, AND evem dehydrating – which is not included in many current air fryer
- Large capacity: The hOmelabs 8-in-1 Air Fryer Oven has a large 11.6 quart capacity that can cook up to 4 lbs of chicken inside.
- Healthier cooking: This air fryer oven uses hot-air circulation to cook food from all angles without using oil, making it a healthier option than cooking pans
- Easy to clean: According to one review, this air fryer oven is easy to clean .
- Cool down time: The air fryer oven doesn’t shut down immediately after use and goes through a cool-down process of 30-40 seconds.
- Cord length: Some reviews mention that the cord could be longer since there aren’t many electrical outlets in a kitchen and limited cooking space
Homelabs 8-in-1 Air Fryer Oven Pricing
Starting around $170 for 11.6 qt size
What Homelabs air fryer reviewers are saying on Amazon
“I LOVE this air fryer!! The food that i make in here is always so juicy and perfectly cooked. There are a million different ways you can make food too. On the trays, on skewers, on a rotisserie. The best part is that you can see the food as it cooks, which is different from most other air fryers.”
Homelabs air fryer bottom line
Overall, the Homelabs 8-in-1 Air Fryer Oven seems to have many benefits, including its large capacity and multifunctionality, while the downsides seem relatively minor such as the cool-down process.
5. Oster Countertop Oven with Non Toxic Air Fryer
Oster Countertop & Fryer Overview
This non-toxic air fryer is recommended for its space-saving design and non-toxic ceramic coating. Most air fryers are teflon free, but can still emit toxic fumes, sadly. This also has a capacity of 4.1 quarts and comes with various accessories such as a baking pan and crumb tray.
Pros and cons of the Oster Countertop Oven with Air Fryer
- The bottom crumb tray slides out for easy cleaning
- Allows for healthier cooking with 99.5% less oil
- Has multiple cooking functions, including air fry, bake, adjustable broil, toast, and warm
- Turbo Convection Heat Technology cooks food faster and browns more evenly than conventional ovens, resulting in better food quality FASTER!
- Digital display, which some prefer the dial
- Larger and pricer than other similar models
- Only 25-degree increments
- Not dishwasher safe
Oster Countertop Oven with Air Fryer Pricing
Pricing starts $199 on Amazon
What Oster air fryer reviewers are saying on Amazon
“I bought this to take the place of the one I had that was just the basket. I wanted one with more versatility. I am loving it. I no longer have to heat up my big oven for something that takes a short amount of time. It works great for pizza. Love the versatility of also being able to bake with convection”
Oster Countertop Oven with Air Fryer Bottom Line
The Oster Countertop Oven and air fryer a great 2-1 option for those looking for a lot flexibility and versatility in cooking both oven and air-fried meals. However, some may find it difficult to set at exact temperatures due to the digital air fryer only allowing 25 min increments –
6. Ninja Foodi 8-qt. 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Non Toxic Air Fryer
Ninja Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer Overview
The ceramic-coated Ninja air fryer is recommended for its large size, and non stick and non-toxic coating. It has a capacity of 8 quarts and can be used for pressure cooking, air frying, and more.
Pros and cons of the Ninja Foodi 8-qt. 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer:
- Versatility: the Ninja Foodi 8-qt. 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer can cook, air fry, steam, roast, dehydrate, and slow cook
- Capacity: it has an 8-quart capacity, which is larger than some other air fryers on the market
- Performance: it performed well in pressure cooking, with the ability to get food crispier than most other air fryer models.
- Known as one of rhte first and best air fryers on the market
- Size: the Ninja Foodi 8-qt. 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer requires plenty of real estate to operate, which may be a concern for those with limited kitchen space
- Air escape: the air can escape out the back when air frying, which may be a concern for those with sensitive smoke detectors or limited ventilation
Ninja Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer Pricing
The Ninja pressure cooker and air fryer start at $249, often on sale on Amazon for $169
What Ninja pressure cooker & air fryer reviewers are saying on Amazon
“I have had a number of electric pressure cook brands over the years, and the Ninja Foodi pressure cookers with the air crisp lid is my favorite. First of all, to me, it doesn’t make sense to buy a 6 quart pressure cooker since the quantity you cook is limited to the capacity of the cook. With an 8 quart pressure cooker, you can as easily cook smaller quantities as larger ones. I always opt for the larger size since cookers I have had in smaller sizes were never used.”
Ninja Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer Bottom Line
Overall, the Ninja Foodi 8-qt. 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer appears to be a versatile appliance with a large capacity and good performance, but its size and potential for smoke escape may be factors to consider in choosing a safe air fryer.
7. Instant Pot Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer
Instant Pot Vortex Plus Overview
This air fryer is recommended for its versatility and non-toxic coatings, and stainless steel construction. It can be used for baking, roasting, and dehydrating in addition to air frying. It has a capacity of 6 quarts with cooking racks.
Instant Pot Vortex Plus Pros & Cons
- It has multiple cooking modes, including bake, roast, broil, dehydrate, and more
- Can cook a variety of foods, including french fries, rotisserie chicken, bacon, and even beef jerky
- Efficient and saves time from traditiaonl deep frying for items such as chicken wings.
- It comes with useful accessories, such as a drip pan, cooking trays, and rotisserie spit
- It has a large capacity, allowing you to cook larger quantities of food with varying temperature and cooking time.
- Non-stick coatings are non toxic for a Teflon free air fryer
- It feels more like a toaster oven than an air fryer
- It can take up a lot of counter space
- Can be noisy during operation (VERY NOISEY!)
Instant Pot Vortex Plus Pricing
Pricing starts at $149 on Amazon
What Instant Pot Vortex Plus reviewers are saying on Amazon
“After reading several online reviews and having had good experiences with our trusty Instant Pot we ordered this item. Although several people reported an objectionable smell for the first few uses we found odors quickly went away. Reading the manual carefully and adhering to guidelines is important to get the best results (especially with cleaning procedures).”
Instant Pot Vortex Plus Bottom Line
Overall, the Instant Pot Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer appears to be a versatile and efficient kitchen appliance with various cooking modes and useful accessories. However, it may take up a significant amount of counter space, noisy during operation and proper set up is critical for best results.
8. Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer
This air fryer oven is recommended for its versatility and non-toxic stainless steel construction. It can be used for baking, roasting, and toasting in addition to air frying.
Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer Overview
The Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer is an all-in-one kitchen appliance that can perform a variety of functions, including air frying.
Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer Pros & Cons
- The air fryer can operate at a temperature range of 180°F to 350°F and has a digital temperature display, allowing for precise temperature control
- It is an all-in-one appliance that can replace other small appliances in the kitchen
- It has seven cooking functions, including air frying, and can cook food quickly
- The air fryer may not be as large as other toaster ovens, limiting the size of the food that can be cooked.
- It may not have as many cooking functions as other air fryers or toaster ovens
Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer Pricing
Pricing is listed at $299 and on sale at Amazon for $252.54
What Cuisinart air fryer reviewers are saying on Amazon
“This oven is well made, easy to clean, fits on countertop and we’re happy. There’s a definite learning curve trying to go from microwave to air fryer. We are happy so far and would recommend this brand.”
Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer Bottom Line
Overall, the Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer is a versatile and convenient appliance for those looking to cook quickly and efficiently.
However, its size and limited cooking functions may not make it suitable for everyone’s needs
Benefits of Air Fryers for Healthy, Non-Toxic Cooking
One of the best investments you can make in your healthy cooking habits is an air fryer. Not only will it help you transform unhealthy options into better-for-you alternatives, but it also can add quite a bit of flare to your culinary endeavors! (If that’s you 🙂 )
Gone are the days of relying on boiling and steaming to get meals on the table; air frying allows for a full range of texture and flavor combinations without sacrificing healthfulness.
Plus, air fryers cook food faster than many other methods so that you can eat healthier with less time and effort. Invest in an air fryer today and let those delicious possibilities await!
Fun fact: In 2022, Americans spent ~$1B buying air fryers, up 51% from 2019. Adam Graves, president of Nestle US’s pizza and snacks division estimates that ~60% of US homes now have the kitchen gadget.
The wrap – Best Non-Toxic Air Fryers
Non-toxic air fryers are a great way to cook your favorite meals without sacrificing flavor or your health.
There are so many amazing non-toxic air fryers available on the market that it can be difficult to choose one—but with this guide, you should have no trouble finding the best model for you and your family.
Every appliance comes with its own unique features, so regardless of the type of food you plan on cooking, there is a non-toxic air fryer out there that can create restaurant-quality results at home.
So what air fryer do we have at the Simons? It’s the Ninja for the WIN!
Get ready to make delicious food fast, easy, and, most importantly—safely!